The USD carbon is a real softboot hybrid. It lasts even longer though and includes a new cuff for improved support and flexibility. The cuff, which has been created with a brand new and exclusive mold, includes a v-cut which matches the enhanced lining of the skate. The improved flex thanks to this new cuff means that there is less stress on the inside lining allowing for longer life, perfect heel lock and all round better performance.
The flex is also supported by a unique tongue, a one piece construction made from different foams allowing for great comfort, perfect flex and no wrinkles or surplus material that could cause blisters.
USD also redesigned the internal structure making the carbon lower, with a new shape. They built in more flex zones to accommodate the additional cuff while maintaining plenty of support to do any trick you can imagine and they made the crucial enhancement of superb forward flex being implemented into the design, a real bonus when it comes to your jumps and landings.
– Shoe-like fit
– Shoe-like appearance
– Boot weight 1035g including soulplate in size 41
– 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
– 25% less weight than a standard hard boot
– Total control with direct power transfer
– Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
– Rear V-cut
– Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort
– Compatible with the Carbon soulplates, thin, light, high performance design.
– Also fits the new USD VII plate
– One piece tongue incl flex cuts
– Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.